Applications Accepted By
Subject Line: Application for Employment
Arcadia Virtual Reality Inc.
#140-948 McCurdy Road
Kelowna, BC V1X 2P7
Want a job that is out of this world. . . or at least out of this reality? Arcadia Virtual Reality is a fun, fast paced and exciting place for you! Join the team of Virtual Reality Ambassadors helping customers experience the latest in techno-fun experiences. The job is real but the work is a Virtual Reality!!!
Role and Responsibilities
- Greet and assist guests with their Virtual Reality needs, while providing a welcoming, friendly atmosphere providing superior customer experience for Guests of all ages and abilities.
- Coordinate with guests to establish bookings, in person and over the phone.
- Monitor guests during their VR Experience, and assist them if needed.
- Keep equipment running in good condition.
- Maintain and sanitize equipment between Guest usage.
- Tidy and clean facilities on a daily basis including but not limited to floors, outside entry, garbage & recycling, kitchen & party room duties, and light bathroom maintenance.
- Assist in Birthday / Party facilitation.
- Assist in our social media presence, with the ability to remain professional online.
- Hours are weekday afternoon & evenings, weekends, and special occasion as required. May be required to stay longer than scheduled shift due to customer demand.
- Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Knowledge in computer systems. You should be able to diagnose and fix any issues that arise in a timely manner to prevent any unnecessary downtime
- High School Diploma
- Customer service experience with both adults and children
- Problem solving skills
- First Aid level one or higher
- Ability to work as a team
- Possession of a valid BC drivers’ license
- Knowledge in Virtual Reality systems, including the HTC Vive
- Knowledge in video games, with the ability to keep up-to-date in new developments
References will be required. Please submit two work-related and one personal reference with contact information.